Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tired first posts

Hello and welcome.

"Yet another political and/or gaming blog?” you ask, stupidly.

Yes and no.

The term “gamer” is pretty self explanatory I should think, and so I won't bother to go into it any deeper. More importantly, I use the identifier “conservative” as a way to help readers understand the presuppositions that are behind some of the arguments and conclusions that I will make here. Not every post will be political, and not every post will be about games.

“Bloke”, because I am a dude. I should suspect few posts will be about that.

Basically, I am going to write about whatever I feel like writing about. It is just that for as far back as I can remember I have been playing games or watching others play them, so there is a good chance that something going on in the gaming world will be a subject for me. Likewise, politics has always been a fascinating subject for me, and a steady unhealthy dosage of talk radio throughout my entire life has left me quite Right in my thinking. Political topics, therefore, will not be off limits.

This should be fun. More tomorrow. Ta ta for now.

Also, I finally have a chance to use some of those skills I picked up in that community college HTML class!

No comments:

Post a Comment